Snorkling at Amuk Bay Combination Heaven Gate, Tirta Gangga and Bat Temple
Amuk Bay Bali is one of the beautiful hidden beach on east Bali that most people do not know it exists. To discover of Bali’s underwater species at Amuk Bay located at Padang Bay harbor, Karangasem regency. This tour package then combining with visiting Gates of Heaven at Pura Lempuyang (Pura Luhur Lempuyang Bali), beautiful of Tirta Gangga royal water garden and also a unique Goa Lawah ( bat cave) Temple.
Trip Itinerary :
Pick up at 08.00 am from hotel
Drive to Amuk bay,meet up with host and snorkeling equipment fitting.
Walk to the beach and go on outside rigger boat about 5 minutes to snorkeling spots.
Snorkeling duration 2 hours.
- Bottled cold water always available for free
- Entrance fees
- English Speaking Driver
- Complimentary pickup and drop-off from hotels in Sanur, Seminyak, Kuta, Legian, Nusa Dua, and Jimbaran
- From and to accommodation transportation
- Boat fee
- Snorkeling gear
- Shower and Toilet facility
- Free use towel
- 2 hours snorkling
In Addition Info:
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of change to the other site without any surcharge given.
- Most Noteworthy!! not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions, not recommended for participants with back problems and not recommended for pregnant women
Price Details :
- 10 pax IDR 464.000 / person
- 9 pax IDR 480.000 / person
- 8 pax IDR 489.000 / person
- 7 pax IDR 489.000 / person
- 6 pax IDR 489.000 / person
- 5 pax IDR 489.000 / person
- 4 pax IDR 489.000 / person
- 3 pax IDR 513.000 / person
- 2 pax IDR 585.000 / person
- 1 pax IDR 825.000 / person
Your trip will be accompanied by a friendly and also professional bali driver from Bali A1 Driver team.